Winter Smoke 2018
Saturday, February 17th, 2018 - 2:00p-5:00p
The time is here, the cold has settled in so time to crank up the heat and get out to IBBQA’s 6th Annual Winter Smoke event on Saturday February 17th, 2018 from 2p to 5p this year, it will be held at Bub City and Joe’s Live in Rosemont, with music by Borrowed Time! Tickets will include, live music, drinks and all you can eat BBQ! Tickets cost $50 from Feb 1st until the event, order today and receive a 20% discount!
Proceeds of this event will go to support Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief.
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS!
Kris Schoenberger - BBQ'd Productions
Grill - TBD
Kristina and Greg Gaardbo -Chicago
Culinary Kitchen - Whole Hog
Duce Raymond - Sweet Baby
Rays BBQ - Award Winning Turkey Sandwich and Green Chile Mac
Gustavo Ayala - Famous Dave's -
Bread Pudding with Pecan Praline Sauce and St. Louis-style Spareribs
Barry Sorkin - Smoque
BBQ - TBD
Christian Eckmann – Bub City - TBD
Brian Sharko - Sharko’s BBQ - Award Winning Brisket Chili with
Fresh Baked Corn Muffins
John Bovinette - Steamboat BBQ - Prime rib "Beef on Weck" and Brisket Pit Beans
Ed Nerro - Big
Ed’s BBQ - TBD
Charlie McKenna - Lillie’s
Q - Tri-Tip
- Pulled pork sliders with chipotle bourbon BBQ sauce
Mark Link - Uncle
Bubs BBQ - Rib tip and Hotlink combo over Mac and Cheese
Kevin Kolman - Weber Grills - TBD
Dean Eliacostas - Real Urban Barbecue - TBD
Interested in a Corporate Sponsorship opportunity?
Limited tables available so please contact Jeff and provide your logo so we can get this process started today.
- Silver Circle Sponsorship $250 - Display your logo all over the venue in a sponsor slideshow of the sponsors with recognition throughout the event. $250 sponsorship does not include admission.
- Gold Circle Sponsorship $1000 - All benefits of Silver sponsorship plus admission and reserved table seating for 10 people. Tables are limited!
- Event Sponsorship $3000 - All benefits of Gold sponsorship but be listed as the event sponsor for the event, with a banner hung within the event and naming rights.
Have a Product or Service You Would like to Donate to Raffle?
Please contact Jeff and provide your logo so we can get this process started today. Raffle tickets will be on sale the day of the event!
- Pork Shoppe - Happy Hour Gift Card
- Uncle Bubs - Gift Bag
- BBQ Pro Shop - Sauce and Rub Kit
- Backyard BBQ Store - Big Green Egg Mini Max
- Black Swan BBQ Sauce - Mixed Case of BBQ Sauce
- Chicago Culinary Kitchen - Two (2) Tickets for Cooking Class
- Airways Digital - 14.5” Weber Smokey Mountain
- Weber Stephens - Weber Smoker Package
- Five Copies of Meathead, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling
Meathead is the Publisher of AmazingRibs.com, the world's most popular BBQ website and author of "Meathead, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling". A New York Times Best Seller, it has been named one of the "100 Best Cookbooks of All Time" by Southern Living Magazine; "25 Favorite Cookbooks of All Time" By Christopher Kimball's Milk Street; "22 Essential Cookbooks for Every Kitchen" By SeriousEats.com; "Best Cookbooks Of The Year" By Chicago Tribune, BBC, Wired, Epicurious, Leite's Culinaria. It has been called "An amazing compendium of barbecue knowledge" by Aaron Franklin, Franklin Barbecue, Austin; "By far the most comprehensive I have seen" by Dave Raymond, Creator of Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce; "Required reading" by Barry Sorkin, Owner and Pitmaster, Smoque BBQ, Chicago; "Reminiscent of the scientific wisdom of Harold McGee and the masterful techniques of Jacques Pepin" by Paul Virant, Executive Chef of Vie in Western Springs and Vistro in Hinsdale.